Saturday 7 September 2013

Summer holidays have been and gone!

Well 7 whole weeks of summer holidays have flown by and this was my first week back at work, I don't really feel like I've done much over the holidays but looking back I have done quite a bit.
I've taken part in three swaps, a summer swap, a vintage tea party swap and a great British tea party swap

Made quite a few things...
I've made some brooches to sell at cafe create and sold my first one!

I've made myself a granny shawl scarf

A made some things for the swaps

And baked a few things..
I've made some scones

A delicious beef and onion pie

A chorizo and egg sausage plait and milk chocolate and peanut butter cookies for a camping trip
A birthday cake and 48 cupcakes for my mums 60th birthday.

Done a bit of DIY
Matthew made some shelves for me and I painted them duck egg blue to display all my pretty things

I've been camping near Ullswater in the Lake District for bank holiday weekend
 
And I did my hardest walk yet up helvellyn via striding edge

Picked lots and lots of blackberries 

And organised my mum's sixtieth birthday party


So actually I did quite a lot!
Ok back to real life now..
Thanks for reading, 
Abigail x















No comments:

Post a Comment