Monday 5 August 2013

St Ives 2013

This holiday to St Ives was going to be different than previous years, this year we were camping, we were only there for a week and we had our beloved Maxi with us!

Here are some of the highlights:

Pasties on the beach,
Blas burgers from the Halsetown Inn
 I spent my 33rd birthday at Crantock Bay, were Max had his first trip in a boat and I had a little trip down memory lane when we went to Newquay where I used to go for a holiday when I was little.
.

We spent some days on the dog beach in St.Ives and on the Island, we went on Porthkidney beach, max played lots of ball games, we had a paddle and a swim and Max did some digging!





We went on a walk from our campsite to the knill,
 on to Trencrom Hill
 then on to Mount's Bay, Marazion the walk was 12 miles in total
then we went on a open top bus back to st ives

We went to Godrevy point, where we saw a kestrel (I think)

 We saw a couple of seals in the harbour
 we went on a 5 mile coastal walk from Lamorna cove..
 ..to Mousehole and back again.


And after all that we were quite sleepy!

It went way too quickly!
Thanks for reading!
Abigail x





No comments:

Post a Comment