Sunday 22 May 2011

Foodies Festival

Yesterday I went to the Foodies Festival at Tatton Park. It was a really good event, There were lots of stalls selling amazing food from all over England but mainly the Cheshire area, food and drink masterclasses and chef's demos. We went to a chef's demo, Norman Musa a malaysian chef from the Ning Restaurant in Manchester. The food he cooked looked and smelled amazing, we said that we must go and try out the restaurant. I later found out my sister Evangeline is friends with him! We bought some smoked chedder from the Cheshire cheese company, some jamaican jerk sauce and a bag for smoking food in the oven. Matthew had a kangeroo burger and  I had some paella. I tried some of the burger, it tasted nice. It was a really good day, I could have spent a lot of money but we only had about 20 pound cash which was probably a good thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment